Items are not eligible for returns.
All exchanges must be in their original condition—unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, and free of lint and hair. Merchandise must be in its original packaging with all tags attached.
Exchanges or In-Store Credit must be made within 14 days after receiving your merchandise.
Items not eligible for exchange or in-store credit:
- Personalized items
- Perishables, swimsuits, and personal care items
- Final sale items
- Custom designs/special orders
If the exchange value is less than the original price paid, the customer will receive the difference in a store credit.
A valid receipt is required for all exchanges or to obtain an in-store credit.
Reporting an online order issue:
If you receive a defective, damaged, or incorrect item, we'd like to make it right. Tell us about the issue by calling 502-435-4630 within 7 days of receipt. When you send back the item, include a note of explanation in the return box
Online Changes & Cancellations:
We start processing orders as soon as they're placed and are unable to change or cancel orders once confirmed. This includes changes to products, payment method, shipping address, and shipping method.
COVID-19 Policies | We care about you, let’s stay safe together
- MASKS: Your stylist will be wearing a mask, and we ask that you and your guest wear one as well. At this time, masks must stay on for the entire time you and your guest are in the shop
- LIMITING GUESTS: In order to maintain the recommended limit on in-person gatherings, brides may bring a max of 2 guests with them to their appointment. We will not be able to accommodate any additional persons at your appointment, but we are happy to help you facetime with any other loved ones during your visit with us! * Guests will need to remain the same 2 people throughout the appointment and may not switch out. Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to this accommodation at this time.
- NO EXPOSURE: If you or your guest have been diagnosed with COVID-19, run a fever, or experienced any symptoms in the past 14 days, you will not be permitted in the shop. Alternatively, if you have been near someone exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, you will also not be permitted inside. **if you are a medical professional on the front lines, please contact the shop for your shopping options (and thank you!!!!!).
- LIMITED CONTACT: We will gladly help you zip and clamp your dress, but your stylist will be limiting their time with you in the fitting room to only necessary contact.